The Contest is open to any and every photographer of any and every skill level, whether shot on phone or by camera. Every entrant is free to participate and share with Cameras Africa their submission for each day and topic.
The Challenge begins on the 1st of July 2022 and ends on 30th of July 2022. All entries (submissions) must be received on, or before the time stated during that submission period.
Rules for Submission
For the individuals participating in the challenge, upon posting should tag @camerasafrica on Instagram as well as Facebook this will count as your submission as well as your chance to be featured on our story as well as showcase your skill.
- The picture for submission should be taken either the day before or during the day of the specific topic challenge.
- A daily winner for each topic will be selected and featured on our Instagram and FB page. This will be accompanied by an A3 print out of the winner’s submission printed and presented to the winner, besides having their work showcased and posted on our various platforms.
- Any photo submitted must be an original photograph owned by the individual and taken during the challenge period.
- By Participating and submitting your Photographs, you grant Cameras Africa the rights to share and feature your work on our various social media platforms with your permission, as well as featuring said individual and their social media handles on our various platforms.
- The Prize for each daily winner will be non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted.
Imperfection-Find something that is flawed or imperfect & photograph it in a way that showcases its uniqueness. You can make it appear beautiful, or highlight its imperfection & unattractiveness.