Ideal for broadcasting, training, and meetings, the Hollyland Full-Duplex Intercom System with Four Belt pack Transceivers allows two-way communication at a range of up to 1000′. It includes a base station, four belt pack transceivers, and five headsets. The base station powers from an included AC power adapter with 4-pin XLR connector or from optional L-series batteries via the dual-battery plate built into the top of the station.
The base station supports wireless tally, and it has a built-in OLED screen that displays the status of each belt pack. It also has a 3.5mm jack for the included headset and a button that mutes the mics on the belt packs. The base station has four USB ports for charging the included belt packs as well as for paired data connection. The included belt packs each have an integrated lithium-ion battery for 8 hours of operating time and support charging via a USB port. Each belt pack has a 3.5mm port for a headset/mic combination and an individual mute/call button. A large OLED screen displays the belt pack’s battery status and wireless signal strength as well as belt pack number and mic-mute status.
- Ideal for broadcasting, forum meetings, business activities, education, and training
- 1000′ full-duplex wireless communication for simultaneous two-way audio signal transmission without latency
- Wireless tally function allows accurate communication by seeing beltpack screen colors
- Includes five single-sided headsets
Base Station Features
- Base station supports up to four rechargeable beltpack transceivers
- Remote mic kill via base station
- Adjustable volume control on front panel
- USB Type-C and four USB Type-A ports
- Integrated dual L-series battery plates
Beltpack Transceiver Features
- Built-in lithium battery provides up to eight hours of operating time
- Power switch, volume control, and mute/call button
- Easy operation via OLED screen and menu navigation buttons
- USB Type-C charging port
- Industrial metal shell with belt clip
There are no reviews yet.