|Operates on||1×1.5V (UM-3) Pencil Cell|
Ahuja CTP -10DX
- Miniature omnidirectional electret condenser lavalier type microphone with wide angle pick-up for lectures, interviews, religious places, recordings etc.
- A strong, fixed tie-clip prevents the microphone from being displaced accidentally.
- The cell container is provided to accommodate a single pencil cell. The cable length is 6.0 mtrs.
KSH 5,000.00 + Vat
Azden SGM-990+i Shotgun Microphone for Mobile Device Recording
The SGM-990+i Shotgun Microphone for Mobile Device Recording from Azden is used to capture audio in critical applications such as meetings, weddings, TV sound and more. It is also compatible with smartphones and tablets with a TRRS headset jack. It is used on video camcorders, DSLR cameras, or field recorders to capture audio. It features a supercardioid pickup pattern and has a 2-position switch that allows you to widen or narrow the pickup field. It features a frequency response of 150 Hz to 18 kHz. This electret condenser microphone is built with a coiled cable and has a 1/8″ mini-jack connector making it compatible with several mobile devices. It has a pickup range of 35′ and uses one alkaline AAA battery for power. A windscreen, shoe mount, 2″ interface cable, and hook-and-loop mounting tape are included.
- Compatible with Smartphones and Tablets
- Switch for Narrow or Wide Pickup Pattern
- Electret Condenser
- 1/8″ Mini-Jack Connector
- 150 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response
- AAA Battery Power Source
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes Shoe Mount
- Includes Hook-and-Loop Mounting Tape
Azden SGM-250 Shotgun Microphone
The SGM-250 from Azden is a supercardioid, dual-power, broadcast-quality shotgun microphone that can be used in various environments to capture audio to camcorders, DSLRs, recorders, and more.
The SGM-250 features a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and a two-step low cut filter. The mic is built with a rugged all-metal barrel and has tightly spaced vertical slots along the tip to provide side and rear rejection. In addition to the dual-power design, a status LED indicator is provided to monitor the AA battery (1.5V) or phantom (48V) power source.
The mic includes a gold-plated XLR output, and comes with a shock-mount holder, a foam windshield, and a zippered carrying case.
- For TV, Film, and Video Production
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- AA Battery or Phantom Power
- LED Status Indicators
- Two-Step Low Cut Filter
- Gold-Plated XLR Output
- Includes Shock-Mount Holder
- Foam Windshield
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Zippered Carry Case
Azden FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer
The FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer by Azden is a lightweight 2-channel battery-powered solution for any remote audio application. It features 2 XLR microphone inputs with individually switchable phantom power and two gain stages.
Each channel of the FMX-22 has a volume control, a 3-way (left, right, center) pan selector, and a limiter on/off switch. A master volume control and dual 5-segment output level indicators help maintain optimal signal strength and prevent clipping.
The FMX-22 has balanced XLR outputs in addition to an 1/8″ TRS stereo output. A 1/4″ headphone output with an independent volume adjustment allows you to comfortably monitor your signal.
- 2-Channel Battery Powered Mixer
- 2 Dual-Stage Microphone Inputs
- Individually Switchable Phantom Power
- Independent Limiter Per Channel
- Left, Right, Center Selector Switches
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 1/8″ TRS Stereo Output for Video Cameras
- Headphone Output with Level Control
- Dual 5-Segment Output Level Indicators
- Lightweight yet Rugged Construction
The BOYA BY-PVM1000L Shotgun Microphone features an extended length of 38CM that maximizes directivity and narrows the pick up area. The result is focused on audio capturing and minimal noise and artifacts from sources outside the pick up area. The BY-PVM1000L is a popular choice among broadcast and film recording professionals, and also be used in ENG (News Gathering), sound design applications etc.
· Broadcast-Quality Condenser Microphone
· Designed especially for use with camcorder or video DSLR
· Excellent off-axis audio rejection
· Switchable low-cut filter
· Minimizes wind and handling noise
· Lightweight durable aluminum alloy construction.
· Integrated foam windshield and shock mount
· Included Professional Wind Muff , 1.5m cable, 1/4″ (6.35 mm) adapter
· Phantom or battery powering