|Operates on||1×1.5V (UM-3) Pencil Cell|
Ahuja CTP -10DX
- Miniature omnidirectional electret condenser lavalier type microphone with wide angle pick-up for lectures, interviews, religious places, recordings etc.
- A strong, fixed tie-clip prevents the microphone from being displaced accidentally.
- The cell container is provided to accommodate a single pencil cell. The cable length is 6.0 mtrs.
KSH 5,000.00 + Vat
Azden FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer
The FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer by Azden is a lightweight 2-channel battery-powered solution for any remote audio application. It features 2 XLR microphone inputs with individually switchable phantom power and two gain stages.
Each channel of the FMX-22 has a volume control, a 3-way (left, right, center) pan selector, and a limiter on/off switch. A master volume control and dual 5-segment output level indicators help maintain optimal signal strength and prevent clipping.
The FMX-22 has balanced XLR outputs in addition to an 1/8″ TRS stereo output. A 1/4″ headphone output with an independent volume adjustment allows you to comfortably monitor your signal.
- 2-Channel Battery Powered Mixer
- 2 Dual-Stage Microphone Inputs
- Individually Switchable Phantom Power
- Independent Limiter Per Channel
- Left, Right, Center Selector Switches
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 1/8″ TRS Stereo Output for Video Cameras
- Headphone Output with Level Control
- Dual 5-Segment Output Level Indicators
- Lightweight yet Rugged Construction
Azden 330LT UHF On-Camera Dual Bodypack System
The Azden 330LT UHF On-Camera Dual Bodypack System is a powerful dual-channel UHF wireless microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of two Azden 35BT bodypack transmitters, EX-503 lavalier microphones, and 330UPR portable dual-channel diversity receiver. The inclusion of both bodypacks allows users to operate both microphones simultaneously.
- 566.125 – 589.875 MHz
- Discrete 2-Channel Operation
- 188 UHF Selectable Frequencies
- 330UPR Camera-Mount Dual Receiver
- 2x 35BT Bodypack Microphone Transmitters
- 2x EX-503 Lavalier Microphones
- Main and Headphone Receiver Outputs
- Pivoting Diversity High-Gain Antennas
- 2x AA Battery Powered
Rode NTG3 Precision RF-Biased Shotgun Microphone (Black)
The black Rode NTG3 Shotgun Microphone is a professional shotgun microphone that delivers a few unique qualities in order to meet the demands of today’s broadcast audio engineers and boom operators. The microphone features radio-frequency (RF) interference properties that avoid annoying noise and interference caused by nearby RF sources such as radio antennas, WiFi networks, internet devices, power lines, etc. The microphone is also built to withstand the rigors of adverse weather conditions.
- RF Rejection and Low Noise
- Withstands Adverse Conditions
- Broadcast Sound Quality
Sennheiser ew 112-p G3
The Sennheiser ew 112-p G3 Wireless Portable Microphone System is intended for portable wireless operation, such as video and field recording applications. This system includes a camera-mountable receiver, bodypack transmitter, and ME 2 lavalier microphone. The SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter and EK 100 G3 receiver synchronize channel and frequency at the touch of a button.
An optional rechargeable battery pack allows you to charge batteries while they remain inside. The receiver includes the CA 2 shoe-mount adapter, for easy installation onto a camera shoe. A back-lit display allows for easy operation under dimly lit conditions and its user-friendly menu makes operation quick and easy.
- EK 100 G3 Camera-Mountable Receiver
- SK 100 G3 Bodypack Transmitter
- ME 2 Clip-On Lavalier Mic
- 1680 Tunable Frequencies Across 42 MHz
- Auto Frequency Scan Finds Open Bands
- 3 Level Squelch To Block Interference
- 20 Banks With 12 Channel Presets Each
- Compander For Clearer Sound
- Auto-Lock Prevents Accidental Adjustment