Tripod & Support Equipment
Showing 1–20 of 43 results
Camtree moover dolly MD1-HF
- Compatible with DSLR, compact cameras, point and shoot cameras, camcorders, video lights and microphones.
- 3 sets of double PU camera dolly wheels add stability to moving shots with load capacity 18 lbs (8kg).
- Portable solutions wheel dolly with designed in professional results.
- The degree scales on triangular base plate makes determining the rotational angles of camera dolly easy.
- Excellent skater dolly with straight and curved movement capability
Joby GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head Kit
- GorillaPod 3K Stand
- BallHead 3K
- Load Capacity: 6.6 lb
- Jointed Legs for Diverse Support Options
- Rubberized Joint Rings and Feet for Grip
- Full 360° Panning and 90° Tilt
- Standard 1/4″-20 Mount for Equipment
- Quick Release Plate
- Bubble Level for Precise Positioning
Joby GripTight ONE GorillaPod Stand
- GorillaPod with GripTight ONE Mount
- Mount Holds Smartphones 2.2 to 3.6″ Wide
- Rubberized, Secure Grip
- Spring-Loaded Quick Release
- 1/4″-20 Mount, Folds Flat for Transport
- GorillaPod Tripod with Ball Head
- Flexible, Versatile Ball & Socket Legs
- Wrap Tripod Around Objects
- Place Tripod on Flat or Uneven Surfaces
- Achieve Creative, Unusual Picture Angles
K-Tek KE-110CCR Avalon Series Aluminum Boompole with Internal XLR Cable
- Measures 2′ 10″ to 9′ 2″
- Five Locking Sections
- Internal Coiled Cable
- Side XLR Connection
- Captive-Collet Coupling System
- Made in the USA
- 9 lb Capacity Fluid Head
- Sliding Balance Plate with Safety Lock
- Spring-Loaded Fixed Counterbalance
- 65mm Bowl Base
- Integrated Flat Base with 3/8″-16 Thread
- 2-Stage Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader
- 30-62″ Height Range
- Independent Leg Adjustments
- Includes Padded Carrying Bag
- 90° column system lets you capture new perspectives
- Easy set up thanks to the Quick Power Lock system
- Add accessories via the Easy Link connector
- Smooth operation thanks to the new Leg Angle Selector
- XPRO 3-Way head for more accurate framing on all axes
Manfrotto 502HD Ball Base Fluid Head / 546GB Tripod / and Carrying Bag
The 502HD Ball Base Fluid Head / 546GB Tripod / and Carrying Bag from Manfrotto includes a 75mm ball base fluid video head, a bowl base aluminum tripod, and a black and red, over-the-shoulder carrying bag. The bag is padded, features a zipper running along its length, and fits both the tripod and head.
- 75mm Ball Base Head with 12.2 lb Payload
- Counterbalance Supports 8.8 lb
- Continuously Adjustable Pan / Tilt Drag
- QR Plate & Pan Bar Included
- 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod
- 62.4″ Max Height
- Spiked Feet with Rubber Overshoes
- Telescopic Ground-Level Spreader
- Padded, Zippered, Shoulder Bag
- 32 cm when folded – becomes the most portable Manfrotto tripod
- The lightweight aluminum construction makes it easier to carry
- The folding system allows legs to perfectly fold around the head
- Its aluminum body and ball head guarantee stability
- Befree One comes with a dedicated padded shoulder bag
Manfrotto MK290XTA3-3WUS 290 Xtra Aluminum Tripod with 804 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head
- Load Capacity: 8.8 lb
- Max Height: 67.5″
- Min Height: 16.5″
- Folded Length: 27.8″
- Leg Sections: 3
- Weight: 5.6 lb
- Four Leg Angle Positions
- RC2 Quick-Release System
- Pan/Tilt Head with Retractable Handles
- Shoulder Carrying Bag Included
Manfrotto Monopod MMX A4
- FLUIDTECH base for smooth movements in all directions
- Great operating height for overhead shooting
- Newly designed rubber leg warmer for fast & secure movement
- Quick power lock reliably secures & ensures super-fast set up
- Versatile 3/8’’ and 1/4” screws for video heads and cameras
Manfrotto MVM500A Fluid Aluminum Monopod with 500 Head
This 4-section aluminum Manfrotto MVM500A Fluid Aluminum Monopod with 500 Head rises to a height of 78.9″, folds down 30.3″ and includes a compact, lightweight fluid head for smooth panning and tilting. The quick release head has a long sliding plate with both 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 camera screws. Three mini, retractable feet at the base offer additional stability. This monopod and head combination is an ideal match for cameras weighing up to 11 lb. The included head does not have a fluid pan movement and is not removable. The fluid pan movement is in the base of the monopod.
- Load Capacity: 11 lb
- Max Height: 78.9″
- Closed Length: 30.3″
- Sections: 4
- Weight: 6.2 lb
- Long Sliding Plate
- Side Lock System for Safety
- 3 Mini Legs at Base for Added Stability
Photo Studio Video Boom Stand & Sandbag
A light stand with built-in boom arm – sandbag counterweight included. This stand extends to 395cm – put a light exactly where you need it. Great for still photography or video work – in the studio or on location. Extended Height: 395 cm Collapsed Height: 114 cm Thread: 1/4″ & 5/8″ Thread Stand Weight: 3 kg Supports: 3 kg
Phottix multi boom 16″ & varos II BG combo
- Mounts one or more flashes so that they are centered to the umbrella
- Allows a full 180 degree tilt
- Fast and easy set-up
- Anti slip foam handle for hand held use
- Eye bolt handle grip provides easy access to a handle and a point to attach battery packs or small counterweights
The compact Phottix Multi Boom 16” Flash Bracket mounts into a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with an umbrella or umbrella-style softbox. Best of all, it allows for umbrella-style softboxes to be tilted.
Umbrella-style softboxes from Phottix and other manufacturers are great lighting modifiers. Easy to transport and use, fast to set-up – but there’s one big drawback: Because of the design they are almost impossible to tilt on a traditional light stand.
Phottix has realized this flaw and overcome it. Introducing the Phottix Multi Boom. The compact Multi Boom mounts in a standard umbrella swivel, holds two flashes on axis with the umbrella shaft, and allows the softbox to be tilted. Halleluiah, the days of freakish, jury-rigged mounting are over.
- Mount one or more flashes with the heads centered inside umbrellas or Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes, or umbrella-style softboxes from other manufacturers for more even light output.
- Places the umbrella swivel outside umbrella-style softbox, allowing much greater tilt angles and fast easy access to the swivel handle.
- Mount in an umbrella swivel, or in a grip head for tilt and swivel movement.
- Allows full 180 degree tilt with Phottix Easy-Up Umbrella Softboxes, up to 90 cm (of 36″) in height or diameter.
- Fast and easy set-up, base plate swivels and locks into position with one simple thumbscrew.
- Quickly folds flat and compact for transport. Carrying bag included.
- Mount the baseplate in multiple positions for different flash layouts, or lower center of gravity.
- The hand grip allows for holding of flashes mounted in a shoot-through umbrella or similar modifier.
- Large, easy-to grip-thumbscrews are captured in the slots – no worries of lost thumbscrews.
- Folded flat the bracket acts as a base stand for 2 flashes to sit on a flat surface (floor or table etc).
- Solid all metal construction is simple, strong and long lasting with lightweight 6061 machined alloy material, with hard wearing black anodized finish.
- Upright flash mounting is ideal for hotshoe mounted radio triggers.
- The eye bolt handle grip provides easy access to a handle outside the softbox, as well as a point to attach battery packs or small counterweights.
- Using the base plate from a second Multi-Boom bracket allows for quad flash mounting, or two flash units and 2 battery packs.
Proaim 180 Degree Flexi Track
The PROAIM curved dolly track system is a 180-degree semi circle at an internal distance of 14.2 feet. The track is made of aluminium and is silver anodized. The track set comes with track feet and stoppers that makes it more stable and delivers thereby smooth videos. The track breaks down into several sections, and is therefore easy to assemble and takes only few minutes.
Don’t see what you like? Click here to contact us