Showing all 8 results
Azden 330LT UHF On-Camera Dual Bodypack System
The Azden 330LT UHF On-Camera Dual Bodypack System is a powerful dual-channel UHF wireless microphone system for camera-mount applications. The system consists of two Azden 35BT bodypack transmitters, EX-503 lavalier microphones, and 330UPR portable dual-channel diversity receiver. The inclusion of both bodypacks allows users to operate both microphones simultaneously.
- 566.125 – 589.875 MHz
- Discrete 2-Channel Operation
- 188 UHF Selectable Frequencies
- 330UPR Camera-Mount Dual Receiver
- 2x 35BT Bodypack Microphone Transmitters
- 2x EX-503 Lavalier Microphones
- Main and Headphone Receiver Outputs
- Pivoting Diversity High-Gain Antennas
- 2x AA Battery Powered
Azden FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer
The FMX-22 Portable Field Mixer by Azden is a lightweight 2-channel battery-powered solution for any remote audio application. It features 2 XLR microphone inputs with individually switchable phantom power and two gain stages.
Each channel of the FMX-22 has a volume control, a 3-way (left, right, center) pan selector, and a limiter on/off switch. A master volume control and dual 5-segment output level indicators help maintain optimal signal strength and prevent clipping.
The FMX-22 has balanced XLR outputs in addition to an 1/8″ TRS stereo output. A 1/4″ headphone output with an independent volume adjustment allows you to comfortably monitor your signal.
- 2-Channel Battery Powered Mixer
- 2 Dual-Stage Microphone Inputs
- Individually Switchable Phantom Power
- Independent Limiter Per Channel
- Left, Right, Center Selector Switches
- Balanced XLR Outputs
- 1/8″ TRS Stereo Output for Video Cameras
- Headphone Output with Level Control
- Dual 5-Segment Output Level Indicators
- Lightweight yet Rugged Construction
Azden SGM-250 Shotgun Microphone
The SGM-250 from Azden is a supercardioid, dual-power, broadcast-quality shotgun microphone that can be used in various environments to capture audio to camcorders, DSLRs, recorders, and more.
The SGM-250 features a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and a two-step low cut filter. The mic is built with a rugged all-metal barrel and has tightly spaced vertical slots along the tip to provide side and rear rejection. In addition to the dual-power design, a status LED indicator is provided to monitor the AA battery (1.5V) or phantom (48V) power source.
The mic includes a gold-plated XLR output, and comes with a shock-mount holder, a foam windshield, and a zippered carrying case.
- For TV, Film, and Video Production
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- AA Battery or Phantom Power
- LED Status Indicators
- Two-Step Low Cut Filter
- Gold-Plated XLR Output
- Includes Shock-Mount Holder
- Foam Windshield
- Rugged Metal Construction
- Zippered Carry Case
Azden SGM-990+i Shotgun Microphone for Mobile Device Recording
The SGM-990+i Shotgun Microphone for Mobile Device Recording from Azden is used to capture audio in critical applications such as meetings, weddings, TV sound and more. It is also compatible with smartphones and tablets with a TRRS headset jack. It is used on video camcorders, DSLR cameras, or field recorders to capture audio. It features a supercardioid pickup pattern and has a 2-position switch that allows you to widen or narrow the pickup field. It features a frequency response of 150 Hz to 18 kHz. This electret condenser microphone is built with a coiled cable and has a 1/8″ mini-jack connector making it compatible with several mobile devices. It has a pickup range of 35′ and uses one alkaline AAA battery for power. A windscreen, shoe mount, 2″ interface cable, and hook-and-loop mounting tape are included.
- Compatible with Smartphones and Tablets
- Switch for Narrow or Wide Pickup Pattern
- Electret Condenser
- 1/8″ Mini-Jack Connector
- 150 Hz to 18 kHz Frequency Response
- AAA Battery Power Source
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes Shoe Mount
- Includes Hook-and-Loop Mounting Tape
Azden SGM-PDII Professional Shotgun Microphone
The SGM-PDII Professional Shotgun Microphone from Azden is designed to improve the audio quality on video cameras. The SGM-PDII fits into standard 21mm clamp mount fixtures, however size adjustment rings are included for a snug fit in any clamp mount. The microphone is an ideal choice for use with Ikegami, Sony and Canon cameras, and features a 12.99-inch cable and velour windscreen.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Wide Frequency Response
- 120 dB Maximum SPL
- Hardwired XLR Output
- Includes Shockmount
Azden SWS-100 High Performance Softie Windscreen
The Azden SWS-100 High Performance Softie Windscreen is intended for use with the Azden SGM-PDII, SMX-10, and ECZ-990 microphones. The softie delivers optimum wind suppression and is ideal for use outdoors.
- Fits SGM-PDII, SMX-10, and ECZ-990
Azden SWS-15 Furry Windshield Cover
The SWS-15 Furry Windshield Cover from Azden was designed specifically for the SMX-15 microphone to provide maximum protection against wind noise in outdoor environments. The cover is made to slip over the SMX-15’s included, custom-fit foam windscreen and delivers acoustically transparent results.
- High-Quality Faux Fur Cover
- Slips Over SMX-15 Foam Windscreen
- Blocks Wind and Minimizes Wind Noise
Azden WDL- PRO
The Azden Dual Wireless Bodypack Kit features the WR32-Pro Dual-Channel Receiver as well as two 2-channel WM-Pro Wireless VHF Bodypack Transmitters with EX-503 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphones and tie clips. The lavalier microphones and bodypacks can be worn by two different subjects and transmit on the 169.445 and 170.245 MHz channels simultaneously. The dual-channel receiver can then be shoe mounted on top of a camera or camcorder to receive the two channels of audio.
- Dual-Channel VHF Receiver
- Two Wireless Bodypack Transmitters
- Two Lavalier Microphones with Tie Clips
- Receives Two Signals Simultaneously