Flashlights & Knives
Showing 21–27 of 27 results
MAGLITE® 2-Cell D LED Flashlight
- Superior quality craftsmanship with weather-resistant seals and anodized inside and out for improved corrosion resistance
- A premium drop resistant and water resistant flashlight renowned for its quality, durability and reliability
- Advanced lighting instrument made in America with a diamond knurled design and a powerful projecting beam making it suitable for camping, climbing, fishing, hunting, etc.
- Designed for professionals and consumers alike, the Maglite LED flashlights build on the experience in craftsmanship, engineering, and advanced technology evident in all Mag flashlight
Pelican 1930 L1 LED Flashlight
Pelican‘s 1930 L1 LED Flashlight (Yellow) offers a long lamp life and extended battery burn time, so you won’t be left in the dark. The polycarbonate body is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion and the convenient tail switch for constant- / momentary-on is easy to operate. The L1 is ideal for close quarter use. The flashlight is supplied with 4x LR44 1.5V alkaline coin cells, a break-away safety lanyard, and packs a lot of features into a small space.
- Includes colored lens discs to preserve night vision
- Polycarbonate body is resistant to chemicals, water and corrosion
- Long lamp life
- Extended battery runtime of 4.25 hours
- Convenient tail switch for constant on/momentary
- Operates on 4x LR 44 1.5V alkaline coin cells (included)
Pelican MityLite 1900 Flashlight
he blue MityLite 1900 Flashlight from Pelican features a Xenon lamp that produces 11 lumens for up to 1.5 hours of consecutive battery burn time. The focused laser spot Xenon beam can cut through thick smoke, fog, and dust. It is submersible and comes with a twist-on shroud. The flashlight is powered by two AAA alkaline cells.
PELICAN NEMO 4300
The Nemo 4300 is the ultimate dive light. The 4300 has an unbreakable ABS body with thermoplastic overmolded accents and polycarbonate lens. It uses a clever magnetic switch that operates outside of the body to prevent leaking. The switch can be easily removed for washing off sand and dirt. Pelican’s unique battery compartment design allows for optimal space utilization and negative buoyancy. A spare Xenon lamp is included and stored underneath the reflector. Submersible to 100 meters and powered by 8 C alkaline cells.
PELICAN NEMO GLOW IN THE DARK 1900
The black Nemo 1900 Incandescent Flashlight from Pelican features a 11-lumen collimated beam, produced by a xenon bulb, with a 148′ beam throw. O-ring sealed, the light is IPX8-rated to be submersible to 328′. Made of corrosion, impact, and temperature-resistant Xenoy polymer resin, the housing has an integrated utility clip for secure storage or hands-free use. A glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent shroud absorbs light, even from the flashlight’s beam, to make it easy to find in the dark. At 4.1 inches long and weighing 1.6 ounces with batteries, it is perfect as a back-up or in close quarters where larger lights can become a hindrance. The light runs on two included AAA batteries with a maximum runtime of 90 minutes.
Pelican SabreLite Glow in the Dark 2000
Fitting Pelican’s flagship LED flashlight with a photo luminescent shroud, the yellow SabreLite 2010PLutilizes a bright white LED emitter to produce a collimated beam with a maximum output of 161 lumens. Featuring an ergonomic design, the flashlight is also submersible and IPX7-rated for use in harsh conditions. The housing is constructed from lightweight, durable EXL resin, an ABS pocket clip is incorporated into the design, and the integrated twisting lens shroud is used to conveniently control on and off switching. The Sabre Lite 2010PL uses three alkaline C batteries as its power source, which provide up to 22 hours of run time. Additionally, the PL-version of this flashlight also sports a glow-in-the-dark shroud that absorbs energy from any light source, including fluorescent light, sunlight, or even the flashlight’s own LED, for easier visibility in dark conditions.
Victorinox SwissTool Spirit Plus Ratchet Multi-Tool with Leather Pouch
- 14 Tools / 22 Functions
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Folded Length: 4.1″
- Pliers with Wire Cutters/Bender
- Lock Release and Kickback Springs
- Tools Can Be Used without Opening Pliers
- Ratchet with Hex, Torx, Phillips Bits
- Metal File / Wood Saw / Scissors
- Combination Tools / Screwdrivers / Blade
- Includes Leather Pouch
Don’t see what you like? Click here to contact us